|Job Title||:||Electrical Technician|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Technical & Helpdesk Support|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring,equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
|Job Location:||:||Kuala Lumpur
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|