Project Engineer (Electrical)
|Job Title||:||Project Engineer (Electrical)|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Electrical|
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- To perform Electrical Engineering calculations and tabulations.
- To attend meetings with various Professionals and to understand multidisciplinesí»role.
- To lead and to monitor a project team by job delegation to subordinates.
- To support Project Manager with electrical project establishment and closeout.
- Reviewing design inputs and engineering drawings.
- To prepare BQ, to develop cost estimation and to handle project executions.
- To resolve issues related to electric systems or devices that arise during the course of construction.
|Job Location:||:||Kuala Lumpur
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Ability in drafting of Electrical services 33kV, 11kV and 1kV - (Single Line Diagram, Lighting & Small Power Layout, ELV Extra Low Voltage, Lightning Protection System, Infrastructure and etc.) with AUTOCAD.
- Ability in Electrical system designing in compliance with Malaysia Standard (MS) and British Standard (BS).
- Must have Project Management skill.