CONSTRUCTION AND COMMISSIONING.
There are many forms of contract and based on today’s trend and needs, Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) contracts are the most efficient and common form of contract used to initiate construction works by the private sector for complex and large scale projects. We become obliged under an EPCC contract to deliver a complete facility to a client who need only to turn a key to start operating the facility. In addition to delivering a complete facility, the contractor must deliver that facility for a guaranteed price by a guaranteed date and it must perform to the relative requirement.
ADVANTAGES OF EPCC
- The Scope and the specifications of the project has been considered in the earlier stage.
- Quality of work is monitored by the whole team.
- Project duration is flexible.
- Costing is estimated at the beginning of the project.
- The responsibility and stress of the owner has been shared with the whole EPCC’s team.
- Better communication among all the services.
- Single point of contact for owner simplifies communications.
- Ready availability of post-commissioning services.
- Ensures quality and reduces practical issues faced in other ways.
- Owner is protected against changing prices for materials, labour, miscommunication between services and so on.
- Basic Engineering
- Detail Engineering
- Estimating request for Quote
- Construction Engineering
- Customised manufacturing
- Logistics & Transport
- Mechanical Installation & Erection
- Electrical Installation
- Testing & Commissioning
- Modernisation of Plants